Car Care Tips
Keeping up with your car’s routine maintenance schedule is a great way to prolong the life of your vehicle. Most people have a hectic schedule or don't have enough money to set aside for maintenance and repairs. Preventive and routine maintenance might cost you up front, but it can save you thousands in the long run. Call the pros at Pewitt Brothers Tune and Tire Service to make sure your vehicle is running properly and efficiently.
Car Care Tips:
- Change engine oil and filter every 3,000 miles
- Check and top off fluids every 6,000 miles
- Rotate your tires every 6,000 miles
- Check your brakes every 6,000-10,000 miles
- Tune-ups should come at every 15,000-20,000 miles
Over 30,000 Miles:
- Suspension and other steering components check
- Battery service
- Power steering system check
- Cooling system flush
- Transmission fluid check
- Fuel system service
Tune and Tire Service
112 Alpha Drive
Franklin, TN 37064
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m.-2 p.m.